Fire Resistant Navy ShirtAugust 21, 2018
Fire Resistant Khaki Shirt
$39.99 – $44.99
About Our Khaki FR Shirt
What Size Do I Need – Click Here
- Top of the line fabric & durable shirts designed for people to do their jobs safely.
- Arc-driven, hi-vis shirts with strong fabric texture 8.1 oz fabric, 100% cotton-made; designed for comfort, durability and safety. Delivers long shirttail without any butt cracks. Sit, crouch or stand!
- Bright meets weight-free in our clean shirts designed to express ‘style ‘and ‘strength’ with reinforced seams for extra strength & pockets are mitered to keep the dust out of the corners every time.
- Enjoy a breathable wear with no fades or color wipes with our promised safety features that will keep your FR shirt en force even up to 50 washes!
- Our utility shirts have been certified NFPA 2112, this refers to NFPA’s “Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel against Flash Fire”. ‘NFPA 2112’, defines the testing methods and performance requirements for flame-resistant fabrics. TECGEN® products are all NFPA 2112 certified &patented..
- NFPA 70 is a “Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace” meant to protect those working around potential arc flash hazards. Usually, a hazard risk assessment is performed to determine the appropriate level of protective gear. Results are then categorized by arc rating and HRC levels. TECGEN® products are the lightest to carry products on your body with on the market dual-certified for NFPA 70E (HRC 2) and NFPA 2112
- HRC2 protection- has an arc rating that is greater than or equal to 8 cal/cm²; but, is less than 25 cal/cm² even in a sun-light ,packaged with 8.1 oz. & it feels soft.
||33 to 36
||36 1/4 to 40
||40 1/4 to 44
||44 1/4 to 48
||48 1/4 to 52
||52 1/4 to 56
Proper Measurement Technique
Please stand up straight, with your arms at your sides. Measure over your shoulder blades and over the fullest part of your chest. Leaving a little bit of play in the tape, this will give you your chest measurement.
Please Note: If your stomach is larger than your chest than use the greater of the two measurements to identify your correct size.